Weekend in Seattle, Washington

Thursday 17 November 2011

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer

November 12, 2011 (11/12/11) I got married!!  It was probably the most rainy day we had in weeks and I had been obsessed about looking at the weather report - sometimes checking 3x a day!  What can you do?  We got what we got and it was raining "cats and dogs" as they say.

Funny the hoops some women jump through to look their best on their wedding day.  I guess I am included in that bunch.  My step-daughter who lived in California and always has a nice golden skin tone told me her secret for that look was in a tube of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer -  Firming. I purchased the a tube at a Wal-Mart for approximately $10 and used it daily on my arms, legs and decollete area. I really love the scent and feel very moisturized and most of all it does work to provide a natural looking golden tan!!
Instead of looking pasty-white in the winter time I can feel healthier looking by simply applying a thin coat of Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer on my arms and legs.  It is such a quick step after a shower that gives a nice glow - like the glow you get after getting married!!










No comments:

Post a Comment