- Terimayo: Teriyaki sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, sautéed onions, sprinkled with nori (dried seaweed flakes). Choice of kurobuta(pork from Berkshire pig (black pig)), bratwurst (pork), turkey, beef or veggie sausage
- Oroshi: bratwurst, green onions, grated radish, special soy sauce
- Misomayo: turkey sausage, miso sesame sauce, fried onions, radish sprouts, Japanese mayonnaise
- Okonomi: kurobuta pork sausage, special okonomi sauce, Japanese mayo, fried cabbage, bonito flakes (dried fish flakes)
- Spicy Cheese Terimayo: jalapeno and cheese smoky, teriyaki sauce, cheese, Japanese mayo, nori
- Kurogoma Kimchi: turkey sausage, special kimchi (cabbage with spicy sauce), kurogoma (black sesame seed)
- Ume: bratwurst, special plum sauce, raw red onions
- Edamame: bratwurst and edamame (soybeans)
- Fishdog (sausage from different kinds of fish: mackerel, Pollack, atka, hoki)
- Korokke: beef sausage, mashed potato, cabbage, yoshoku sauce, mayo
- Okura : bratwurst sausage, sautéed okra
- Regular Hot dogs (also sold at Japadog stand):
- Jalapeno and cheese, turkey, bratwurst, beef or veggie sausages. Then choose from these common Hot dog ingredients: ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, banana peppers, sauerkraut etc.
Seems like there are mixed reviews on the "dogs". Lots of people say there is nothing like it and they are worth lining up for even for an hour and a half. Others say they are overpriced and disappointing.
I am willing to try and I will let you know what I think of course.
I heard today Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook was in town and spotted at a Japadog stand in Vancouver. I wonder if he "liked" them.